Do you wish that you were one of those people that could see auras? Did you know that you are always surrounded by your aura and that it is full of different colors?
Rather you can see your aura or not, it is important to know what the colors mean. Most people that are believers know that the aura exists. The aura is your energy field and your vibrations that surround you. Everything has energy and different vibrational patterns. These cannot be seen by most people because they do not train their eyes, but people can see these colors if they practice.
We cannot just hear sound waves, but we can also see them through the aura. There are only some people that can do this, and you have to practice seeing them, but it is possible.
The body has seven main chakras and they are related to different colors and the seven main aura colors are:
If you want to see an aura and it is your first time, the best way to do this is to have a white background behind you.
Look at a spot by the persons face and concentrate without moving your eyes. Do this for a minute or two. Then scan the outside edges of the person and see if you can see any colors.
If this doesn’t happen right away, keep practicing. You need to really concentrate to be able to see the aura.
Feeling the Aura
It is much easier to feel an aura than to see it. If you stand close to the person that you want to feel their aura, you can stand close and put your palms about six inches from their head. Stay at a distance and move your hands around the outside of their body without touching them.
You will feel fluff down their body, and it will feel like you are rubbing something like a blanket or a pillow. This is the energy field that you are feeling.
If you can feel the aura but you cannot see it, here are some things you can ask so that you can find out what color it is:
Pick only one answer for each question and if you do not have a solid answer, pick one that is the closest.
Which Fits Your Personality?
- Considerate of others.
- Kind and healthy.
- Loving and helpful.
- Humble and full of spirit.
- Sympathetic and sensitive.
Which Statement Fits You Best?
- I get mad easily.
- I like to be physical.
- I hate rules.
- I communicate with others easily.
- I love to give help to people.
- I daydream often.
- I love to learn new things.
How Would You Describe Yourself?
- Like to be alone.
- Like to take risks.
- Loves nature.
- Listens well.
- Risk taker.
- Very sensitive.
Overall, You Feel?
- Outgoing and fun.
- Full of ideas.
Others Would Say That You Are?
- Well grounded.
- Good at creating things.
- Loving of others.
- Very spiritual.
- Full of imagination.
What Do You like the Most?
- Dark Chocolate.
- Shoes and clothes.
- Home goods.
- Candlelight or romantic dinners.
You Think Yourself As?
- Have a plan of action.
- Someone who is benevolent.
- Have strong instincts.
- An individual.
- Loves to dream.
If You were Feeling Bad What Would be wrong With You?
- Stomach ache.
- Hard time breathing.
- Sore throat.
- Dry or watery eyes.
At Work you Are?
- A team player.
- Love a good challenge.
- Hands on worker.
- Do tasks without problems.
- Hate saying no.
- Take pride in your appearance.
- End up as a leader.
Statements About Yourself:
- I am blunt and want to be honest.
- I love adventures.
- I like to dance and move.
- I am organized.
- I like to have stuff but it’s not my priority.
- I feel anxious in a large group.
- The environment is a concern for me.
If you answered mostly A’s, your aura is mostly red.
If you answered mostly B’s, your aura is mostly orange.
If you answered mostly C’s, your aura is mostly yellow.
If you answered mostly D’s, your aura is mostly green.
If you answered mostly E’s, your aura is mostly blue.
If you answered mostly F’s, your aura is mostly indigo.
If you answered mostly G’s, your aura is mostly violet.
If your answers are divvied between a few colors, then your aura changes colors depending on what is going on in your life.
After you take the test and you pay attention to your color, figure out what color fits you most. You will probably see that you wear a lot of colors that fits your auras.
Meaning of the Colors
Once you know your colors, it is important to know what the colors mean:
- Red means full of energy, a hard worker, works well with a team, hates change. If you have a health problem, it can be anxiety.
- Orange means that you are adventurous, and you have no self-discipline. This can mean you have kidney or reproductive problems.
- Yellow means you are happy, creative, fun and you hate conflict. Health issues can be in the spleen.
- Green means you love people, you love animals, you are a perfectionist and you are trustworthy and impatient. You may have lung issues.
- Blue means you are helpful and spiritual, and you love peace. Some have problems with the throat or thyroid.
- Indigo can mean you have no self-esteem and you are calm and an introvert. This can mean you have eye problems.
- Violet people are wise and love to have the truth. They like to be in charge. This can be a problem with the nervous system and the pineal glands.