Numerology has been around since before 500 BC. All the numbers have their own meanings and even the patterns of the universe can tell you about who you are. Besides knowing your zodiac sign, you can learn to be more aware of who other people are when you understand numerology more.
Numerology usually ends in a two-digit number that is added together and becomes a single number. This is part of the Pythagorean numerology and the numbers 1-9 all have their own meanings. There are special numbers called the Heart Desire or the Soul Urge numbers, and these are numbers that help you to understand your heart more.
The Soul Urge Number is one that can give you a different perspective when it comes to friendships, business, and any place that you interact with others.
Knowing Your Soul Urge Number
Every letter is represented by a number and the Soul Urge number is calculated by adding up the different vowels of your name that is given to you at birth. This is the name that is on your birth certificate and not an adopted or married name. This has to be your legal name and includes the first, middle and last name. The only vowels that count are a, e, i, o and u. Here is how they are calculated:
- A, J, S = 1.
- B, K, T = 2.
- C, L, U = 3.
- D, M, V = 4.
- E, N, W = 5.
- F, O, X = 6.
- G, P, Y = 7.
- H, Q, Z = 8.
- I, R = 9.
If your name is Joe Mack, your numbers would be 6+5 = 11 and 1+1=2 and then for Mack it would be 1 and add them together 2+1=3. Your Soul Urge number would be 3.
Why Understand Your Soul Urge Number?
This is an important number because it tells you what your desires and what your dreams are. You can figure out your personality in your personal life and in your business life. Here is what the numbers mean:
- Intelligent, reliable.
- Wants to have freedom and be flexible.
- Has good leadership traits.
- One negative thing is this number often struggles with impatience and being overly opinionated.
The Soul Urge number 1 is a good leader but can be someone that is out of control.
- Someone that has your back.
- Helps and supports others.
- Team player.
- One negative trait is that this person has doubt and is often someone that has mood swings. They also can be people pleasers and be overly needy.
This number is about someone that needs to have balance because their heart is sensitive. They make great matches with Pisces, Libras, and Cancers. They are good at relationships and are often calm.
- Team player.
- Naturally creative.
- Has good sense of humor.
- One negative thing is that they are often depressed and unsatisfied.
This number is good for someone that needs to find something they are passionate about and then do it. Being disciplined will help this kind of personality.
- Hard worker.
- Dependable and obedient.
- Loves to exercise.
- One negative thing is that this person is a perfectionist.
This is someone that can be great at business but when they are out of their comfort zone they are probably needing to be balanced.
- Great at multitasking.
- Loves new things and new ideas.
- Likes to meet new people.
- Wants to explore.
- One negative trait is that they believe that the grass is greener on the other side.
The best people that fit with this number are Scorpios, Aries, and Sag. These are people that want to be intimate with others and are great at communicating. Their openness can get them taken advantage of.
- Good at being caretakers.
- Love nature.
- Put family first.
- Negative traits are that they can be eager and need to have control.
Capricorns, Taurus, and Leo are the most compatible with this number. You need to be compassionate and have good energy.
- Deep thinkers.
- Mood swings.
- Some negative traits are that they get lost in their thoughts and feel misunderstood.
You need to let people see the real you and you are probably someone that wants to solve problems.
- Goal oriented.
- Love to be alone.
- Ups and downs.
- Some negative traits are that they have a hard time with leaders.
This number is one that can teach you, but they can get stuck when they get angry or are resentful. They need to learn to have integrity and to be strong int heir mind and personality.
- Natural leader.
- Motivated by love.
- Hates drama.
- A negative trait is that they can be stubborn.
Geminis, Virgo and Aquarius are drawn to this number. They are dedicated and full of harmony. They often have an independent spirit but can also be clingy. They get burnt out easily.
A Soul Urge number is one that can help you to know your own feelings and the feelings of others. Find out what your Soul Urge number is and be aware of your life desires.