Shamanic dreaming is something that is similar to lucid dreaming. This can take place in stages and helps you to be aware when you are dreaming.
If you want to understand lucid dreaming, you have to understand that this is something that is unusual and something that most people do not experience.
In your culture, you might not understand Wirelike or dream recall. This happens when you are very young, and it can be part of the Shamanic dreaming. This is a custom where you can learn to understand and remember your dreams your whole life.
Remembering dreams can help you to reach lucid dreaming and this allows you to know that you are dreaming while the dream is taking place. The best way for this to happen is when you are understanding of lucid dreaming and when you want to now more.
Lucid dreaming is when the dreamer knows that they are dreaming, and they know that their body is in one place and their soul in another.
Everyone has dreams but not everyone remembers their dreams. Many people have experienced lucid dreaming and they just do not remember it when they wake up. It is thought that more than 80% of the people in the world have had lucid dreams and that some people will have lucid dreaming many times int heir life.
Lucid dreaming and shamanic dreaming are similar but shamanic dreaming will take you to a different level and help you to see the lives around you while you are sleeping. This kind of dreaming can be like a coma.
When you understand your life, you will see that your dreams can be part of your conscious mind. Here are some things about it:
- Lucid dreaming allows you to explore your dreams and see things in a clear way.
- This kind of dreaming allows you to motivate yourself in your mind.
- Lucid dreaming can help you to do your fantasies that you have wanted to do.
- You can face things that you are afraid of or past traumas when your lucid dream.
- Lucid dreamers can get power and make positive changes in their life.
There are two states of consciousness that makes people confused with lucid dreaming. This can be a hypnopompic and a hypnagogic state. These are the times where you are between being awake and being asleep. These are the times where your subconscious mind is tapped into and things become powerful.
With hypnagogic, this means falling asleep and hypnopompic means when you are waking up. This can be a time where you see different lights and different patterns or when you become stuck in a dream scene. This can be a peaceful time in your life and allow you to transition sleeping and to lucid dreaming.
Lucid dreaming and hypnagogic are similar because they are times when you see images and when you are not completely asleep yet. This is a valuable time and can help you to know more about what is going on in your life.
In the second stage of consciousness, this is a time where people think they are lucid dreaming, but they really aren’t. They can go through the normal sleep stages and this is the bridge between being in lucid dreaming and just a precursor to this. This is a common state of dreaming where you wonder if you are dreaming or if you are not asleep yet.
Dreaming can feel that you are in charge of what is going on and this can be tricky because when you connect to your subconscious mind, it can make you feel that you are connected in your dream but it can also make you confused if you are dreaming or not. This can take practice for those that want to experience lucid dreaming so that you can be aware of the dreams.
If you are in charge of your dreams, then this is lucid dreaming. You will be aware that you are dreaming, and you will know that you are in charge. You will experience different things and fulfill your fantasies such as facing your fear, dating who you want, and you might even have to go through a nightmare.
Lucid dreaming can take you to places that you may never experience in your life. You must be in control of your ego during lucid dreaming and when you are sleeping you can still get things done. This can take you to a sexual place and allow you to know what you are doing and deal with your feelings.
Lucid dreaming can help you to be inspired and to give you therapy through things that you have a hard time facing in the real world. These dreams can be unpredictable but when you are fully lucid it means that you will be in charge of your dream.
One of the positive things about lucid dreaming is that you can control what happens in your dream. You will have strength and confidence and you will be able to do what you want. You can change your circumstances and get rid of negative things in your dream.
Lucid dreaming allows you to be more aware of the world and what is going on in your life. You will see things including objects and energies of the world and you will be able to sort through things you questioned in your life. You will even be able to change your mood and be more creative.
When you learn to be in charge of your dreams it can lead you to ap lace where you can master your life and you can be more powerful.
You can practice lucid dreaming and you can do this by taking events that have happened in your life and let them show up in your dream. This can take away your energy, but it can le you see things form your past life that have been negative.
You can lose energy and you can also heal your energy during your dream journey. This can cause you to have different thoughts and deep emotions and to go through situations that will help you to reach your goals in real life.
You can perform rituals and make dreaming a habit. You can make shamanic rituals a habit and help you to have shamanic dreaming. Here are some ways to do that:
- Sit in a comfortable place before you go to sleep.
- Sit for a few minutes and think about your day.
- Visualize events like scenes from a movie theater. Think about them from the inside out and get rid of any energy that is forming around you. See the energies moving around.
- Clear the energies that drain you and make you feel bad after a hard day. Do not rush this and take your time so you can reach a positive mindset.
- Once you finish, stand up and exhale deeply. Allow all of the negative energies to leave your body. Let your hands, feet, abdomen, chest, genitals, and all parts of your body feel better. Do this as much as you can and imagine white light going through your body.
Take time to write down your dreams and the things that you saw when you were dreaming. Writing these down can take away any stress or questions that you have. This can be something that builds your self-esteem and helps you to feel better in your mind and body.
Journaling might not be for everyone, but many people like to journal so that they do not forget what they dreamed. Lucid dreaming will take place and you will want to know what happened when you were dreaming and what you can remember.
Journaling will help you discover your dreams. You will have a chance to recall every detail that you might not remember later in your day. People dream thousands of dreams in their life and because you are dreaming so much, chances are you will not remember them all unless you write them down.
Take time to go out and purchase a journal and then recall all of your dreams and write them down. Share with others your dreams or keep them private, whatever you feel that you should do. Having them written down will be sacred to you.
You can write in your journal once you wake up and do this as soon as you can. When you wake up and write down your dreams, you can almost always remember all the details. You can even lay back down and go back into a dream state.
If you are afraid of missing something, hang a white board in your room and when you get up write down small notes and then recall them later and record your whole dream later.
Make goals so that you can have longer and more realistic dreams. Here are some things you can do:
- Set goals that are monthly goals.
- Write down your goals and reflect on them.
- Write down actions to reach your goals.
- Write down the goals and what actions you took.
- See what kind of progress you have made.
Writing out your dream goals will help you with:
- Clarity on your dreams and will help you to be successful. They will help you to know what goals that you can reach.
- It will motivate you to journey into your dreams and to make actions.
- This will help keep you on track and help you to know what goals are important.
- This will help you to see how far you have gone and to help you celebrate your dream goals.
When you write in your journal, you need to note these things:
- What you explore in your consciousness.
- To learn shamanic dreaming.
- To fly in your dreams.
- How to heal other people.
- How to increase your self-esteem.
You can also write affirmations down such as:
- I will prepare for my dreams so I can do lucid dreaming.
- I will go my own speed in my dreams.
- I will write in my journal each day.
- I will know what I need to do.
- I will be successful in lucid dreaming.
- I will not be frustrated when I am not successful.
Do not forget to write down your feelings and emotions and then go back later and look at the journal. After writing in your journal, write down your goals, affirmations, and notes. You can record your dreams and always put the date down.
Put bookmarks where you write so that you can look up your dreams later.
Writing in your journal will help you to have memories that can help you to remember your dreams. You can do this before you go to sleep and you can give these messages to people that you need to share them with. Write down lists like shopping lists or write notes on your calendar so that you can get cues into your future.
Always write lists so that you can remember things in your everyday lives. If you are home or at work, write down things you need to remember, and this can help you to improve your memory.
For lucid dreaming, you need to have memory cues and you can do this before you go to bed. Write down your dreams at night and believe that you will be able to be aware of your dreams. Write your journal notes down and learn to pay attention to what you need to remember.
Do tasks that can motivate you and try to remember. Follow techniques of lucid dreaming such as doing reality checks and working on your memory. There will be things that happen in your dreams that are not normal, and you have to know that you are dreaming when these things happen.
Some people accept their dreams as real life and you have to realize you are dreaming if you want to be successful.
Reality checks are important to perform and you can use them when you dream so that you know what is going on.
When someone teaches lucid dreaming, they will often tell their client to set a clock so that they can do a reality check when the alarm goes off.
The step is to write down some target lists that happen to you each week. Break your list down to a few items that will happen in your week.
Journal your list and this can help you to remember things and improve your memory. Then set alarms.
Here are some reality checks you can do:
- Buying things.
- Writing things down.
- When someone says your name.
- Holding money.
- Seeing a yellow car.
- Turning on a television.
- Throwing something in the trash.
- Putting the phone down.
- Seeing an ad.
- Eating something.
- Flushing the toilet.
- Seeing stars.
- Turning on a light.
- Seeing a bird.
This list can help you to know when you should do a reality check. When you see these things or do these actions, note that you need a reality check and do one.
When you hit a target in your reality check notice what happens such as:
- Can you touch a solid thing?
- Can you hold you breathe for a long time?
- When you jump do you float or come back down?
- Can you read a sentence without the words changing?
- Do you have a normal reflection in the mirror?
- Can you add numbers and get the right answer?
All of the reality checks can be useful to help you know if you are dreaming or not. You can also do the mouth and palm test. You do this by opening your hand and tapping your index and middle fingers with your palm open. If your hands do this in your dream, then you are lucid dreaming.
You can do reality checks while you are awake and then you will be mindful when you are awake or when you are dreaming. Ask yourself questions and see if you can answer them.
Your brain will construct you with different learning patterns and will help you to know what is going on. The law of gravity says you cannot jump and fly so if you do this, you are dreaming. You also cannot jump to the Milky Way or run on the moon. You have to have reality checks to understand what is going on.
You can ask yourself questions and you will see that your realities can change. You can even question your own reality and have alternate realities. This can be different when you are sleeping or awake. The reality checks can help you to know if you are lucid dreaming or not.
One example of this is when you write while you are dreaming. This will be a time where you are not able to focus and you think you are awake, but you cannot focus to write. You can practice this until you can.
Summary of Reality Checks
- Make targets such as 20 things that you will write about each day to perform a reality check such as when you open a door, flush the toilet, or eat something.
- Change the targets each day until you get used to changing them.
- Memorize your targets and when you wake up, write them in your journal.
- Remember to do your reality checks during the day such as opening a lock or remembering something. Ask yourself if you are dreaming.
- Do other reality checks even when you are not dreaming and open your state of consciousness up.
- Increase your memories and you will be able to keep track of what is going on.
- Tally your targets that you hit and miss at the end of the day. This can help you to know if you are working towards lucid dreaming.
- Do your best to hit all of your targets and be proud of yourself when you improve.
- If you develop a memory, write it down.
- Try your best and keep hitting your targets and your memories until you get where you want to be in your lucid dreaming.