Tarot can definitely make you richer in some ways that you might not even expect. Tarot can offer advice and help with important decisions, the outcome of which may have a significant bearing on how financially successful you become. Through the insights it provides, Tarot offers a blueprint to help you maximize your financial position – for you to become potentially wealthy. But is that really what you are seeking?
What do you truly value?
What kind of riches do you desire now? Material wealth or a life rich in fulfillment and positive experiences? Often, we think that achieving the former will to lead to us attaining the latter.
This is rarely the case.
Money does not always solve problems (except for those immediate, pressing financial needs). In fact, it often creates greater problems. Think of all those famous people who gained extraordinary wealth and yet seemed to leave this life somewhat unfulfilled; Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, Elvis Presley…the list is endless.
How Tarot can help you improve your finances
Tarot cannot guarantee a lottery win. However, it provides valuable guidance on how to take advantage of circumstances and opportunities that present themselves to you.
Ultimately, any wealth you generate is the sum of your own hard work, creativity and decision making. However, by creating in you an awareness of what is possible – of what you are capable of achieving now and in the future – Tarot can lead you towards financial success combined with a sense of lasting fulfillment.
How Tarot can contribute to your success:
– Tarot provides practical insights and answers to questions such as the right job to take, the right time to ask for a raise, etc.
– Tarot helps you become more sensitive to circumstances. It gives you the support and confidence to listen to your own intuition. Tarot creates a condition of mindfulness…You don’t have to make so many difficult decisions. You can let them make themselves.
– Tarot offers insight into yourself and your life. It leads you towards increased self-awareness and self-improvement. This in turn leads to future financial stability.
– Tarot gives you a picture of unseen obstacles. These are very important in financial performance.
– Tarot adjusts your attitude towards money. With the insight gained through Tarot you will be better equipped to take decisions in your best financial interests.
– Tarot offers empowerment to make the financial changes you want to make in order to create future success.
– Tarot can help you understand the causes of past financial difficulties, which will help you avoid making the same mistakes again.
– Tarot can tune into your financial psyche and eradicate the fog of financial uncertainty.
Cards that can indicate financial good fortune:
Ten of Pentacles indicates inheritance or heritage.
Nine of Pentacles suggests a luxurious lifestyle and that you will have a good disposable income!
When the Sun card appears in a financial reading, it suggests high-earning investments.
The Wheel of Fortune suggests a financial windfall or a surprise gift of money.
In a financial reading, the Six of Wands signifies you will achieve a reward for the hard effort you expend on a particular task.